Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Sunday Rundown

Okay so it's been a while since I've done this. But hey, I've recovered from my food poisoning and am steaming ahead.

Currently Reading: I've put aside "Special Topics in Calamity Physics" because it's like having a seizure while reading. In the meantime I've finished "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" and "The War of the Worlds".

Next I think I'll try to finish "Tommy" the other book I put aside for being information heavy.








Watching: I did just see Prince Caspian and loved it, despite the departure from the book. But I did find this interesting Thelma Houston music video "Don't Leave Me This Way". Notice the setting, a record store and the big bird pant suit. But wait, the best part and by far my favourite is at 1:06. Notice the girl in the background and what she does. I couldn't stop laughing after seeing it.



Listening To: Elvis Presley's first album, modestly named "Elvis Presley". 18 Songs? This is a huge album with a lot of good songs, though I believe some are covers.



Thinking: So, pesticides get rid of pests, insecticides gets ride of insects but what about herbicides? I'm quite aware of what it does but the name bothers me. In my world herbicides would be for getting rid of unwanted herbs.

Are you tired of growing Rosemary? Does Mint make you nauseous? Say goodbye to Basil with new 'Honest Pete's Organic Herbicide'. Only six payments of $24.99 and we'll include this pre-used trowel. Order now!

No comments: