Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Sunday Rundown

I got a little caught up yesterday and didn't have time to post this. Sorry guys.

Reading:

I'm still caught within "Rebecca" but will soon be moving on to "The Other Boleyn Girl" with some trepidation. The movie, while it's costumes were fantastic, was not my 'cup of tea' and I fear, it may have been a close adaptation from the book.

Thinking:

Why is it that the US has two national baseball leagues? The American League and the National League. It seems, silly. Why not just have one league with east versus west? I'm sure the answer lies in the vast expanse of the past somewhere but I don't care enough about baseball to find out.

Watching:

While I have never personally played Rock Band I couldn't wait to see what this skit put on by CollegeHumor was about. Please to enjoy!



Listening:

When I first heard this kid I was simultaneously impressed and jealous. Way to make me feel like an idiot! Anyway, this is an acoustic version of "All You Need is Love" performed by Sungha Jung.

No comments: