Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Sunday Rundown


Reading:

Apologies for the lateness of this. I've been dealing with car trouble so I didn't have time to post. I've set aside "Les Miserables" for the moment as I'm determined to finish "A Geography of Hope". It's slow going but all of the sustainable projects in place around the world are fascinating to learn about.





Watching:

If you're old enough to remember there was once a show called "Hogan's Heroes" that ripped off "Stalag 17". I recently discovered this gem on YouTube and love every minute. Yes it's cheesy but this was made in the late 60s. Everything was kind of in cheese mode at that time.

I have to say though. I preferred the first episode in black and white to the rest of the colourized episodes. As well, I finally know where the phrase, "I know nothing!" comes from. Please to enjoy this clip.



Listening To:

I watched "Interstella 5555" over the weekend, reinforcing my love of Daft Punk. Here's an amazing vid I found. She looks like she's having so much fun!

No comments: