Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

So I'm still stuck on Les Miserables. I can barely make a dent in that book. But I am determined to finish it.

Watching:

I found Graham Norton almost a year ago on YouTube and have grown very attached the show. The man is hilarious, has various and interesting guests and always has funny games/pranks that he plays with the audience. This particular clip was from the first show I saw of his with my favourite Doctor, David Tennant. The prank in this episode involved a replica Tardis and I was killing myself laughing when I saw it. I'm pretty sure I bruised a rib or two. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure. NOTE: This material isn't suitable for children.



Listening To:

This week we have April Wine with "Bad Side of the Moon". This band is awesome and as an added bonus, Canadian! Enjoy!

No comments: