Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13!

As today is Friday the 13th, Oooohhh! I decided I would share some awesome finds that could possibly help you should you decide you're hellbent on world domination.

This find is for the tot with mad scientist tendencies. I only wish I'd had alphabet blocks like these when I was a kid. They're from a company named xylocopa

A - Appendages
B - Bioengineering
C - Caffeine
D - Dirigible
E - Experiment
F - Freeze ray
G - Goggles
H - Henchmen
I - Invention
J - Jargon
K - Potassium
L - Laser
M - Maniacal
N - Nanotechnology
O - Organs
P - Peasants (with Pitchforks)
Q - Quantum physics
R - Robot
S - Self-experimentation
T - Tentacles
U - Underground Lair
V - Virus
W - Wrench
X - X-Ray
Y - You, the Mad Scientist of Tomorrow
Z - Zombies




For the psychopath in all of us, here's Hannibal Lecter with a removable mask and a little picture of Florence from Geek Central Station.










And for the pyro in the group, this physics demonstration should be quite interesting.

1 comment:

Melwyk said...

You are hilarious! And yes, I'd love a set of those blocks too. Maybe a good baby gift for those scientific parents to be... :)