Monday, February 09, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

My apologies for the lateness of this. I've been dealing with some car problems as of late.

I've just started "Catcher in the Rye" after a long and tiring search for the book. I have no idea why it's one of the most stolen books but I think Holden Caufield is very interesting though weaselly.








Watching:

This adorable short found its way to me by accident and explains a question I used to have as a child. I can tell you that I've lost many a balloon over the years and felt badly about it.




Listening:

The Four Preps weren't just a musical group. They also happened to be comedians. In "Big Draft" they imitate a variety of other popular groups of the time. I find it amusing but I believe those born in this era would find the song even funnier as they'd be familiar with all of the groups mentioned.

No comments: