Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

I've moved back to "Les Miserables" as well as the first book in the Richard Bolitho series by Alexander Kent "Richard Bolitho - Midshipman"

"Les Miserables" is taking forever to slog through so I thought I'd start another book while trying to finish the chunker. So far the story is extremely depressing with too much description. Hugo does like to go on about things.

As for Alexander Kent, he's far more entertaining to read then Patrick O'Brian. He manages to combine historical events, descriptions of seafaring life as well as a good and engaging plot.

Watching:

Another reason for me to love "How I Met Your Mother". Ted sets up an adorable 2 minute date that I absolutely love.



Listening To:

This week I've gone with CanCon and the song "And You Give" by Matthew Barber. I love the video because of the time period. I love the costumes from the early 18th century.

No comments: