Friday, July 03, 2009

The Everything Austen Challenge

Stephanie over at "The Written Word" has come up with a wonderful Jane Austen challenge. Participants are asked to consume or create 6 Austen-related materials in the next six months and then write about them on their blogs. Prizes will be awarded!

If you're interested in blog challenges or in wheedling down your TBR pile, then feel free to join!

My personal choices for the challenge include:

Emma
Pride & Prejudice (1940)
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Lost in Austen
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies
Bridget Jones' Diary

I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

Your list looks like fun...a little bit of everything. The traditional, the new and irreverent, and the unabashedly hilarious (that would be Bridget Jones' Diary). Good luck on the challenge!

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for joining my challenge! I'm thrilled to have so many paritipants!!