Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Well, it's been awhile but I am now posting to you from my beautiful new laptop. If it's wrong to be in love with electronic appliances then I don't want to be right. I'm back for good so let's move on to the end of week roundup.

Reading:

I'm trying to slog my way through "The Moonstone" but the narrator is so dull I can hardly stand it. I've also picked up book one of Anais Nin's journal and "Hollywood" by Garson Kanin. I've also purchased another biography on Roosevelt (I think I've developing a bit of a professional crush on him at this point) as well as "We Wish to Inform you that Tomorrow we will be Killed with our Families".

Watching:

I proud to say that I'm now completely caught up on Mad Men and True Blood, two very interesting and different shows.






Listening To:

This week I'm going with an old standard. Please to enjoy "Daytripper" by The Beatles.

No comments: