Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

It's been pouring with rain here and there have been so many accidents. I was woken up at three this morning when someone ran into another car at the bottom of my hill.

Reading: I'm proud to say that I've finally started my Austen Challenge with "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". It's been some time since I read the actual book but this version seems quite condensed. I was really looking forward to some zombie action at the ball where Lizzy first meets Darcy but it's mostly glossed over. I am excited though to see how the idea of zombies is incorporated into the main plot. Seth Graham-Smith has changed the military's role in Longbourn as they're currently fighting the zombie scurge in surrounding villages.

Watching:

As a big fan of movies I love montages. This user has created a Western montage with a great song that perfectly embodies the mood of this genre.



Listening:

This is a golden oldie that's great for doing housework because it really makes you wanna dance. The hair's awful but what can you expect? Asia - Heat of the Moment.

No comments: