Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

I am currently still reading "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" but I have my eye on Sigrid Undset's "Kristin Lavrandatter", mostly because I'm almost two months behind on a book challenge for this trilogy.










Watching:

I have the power to burn ice! Okay not really. I have the power to show you someone else burning ice!



Listening To:

I'm a big fan of banjos and "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" so imagine my delight when I found the two combined through Neatorama

Close Encounters of the Redneck Kind from Marc Bullard on Vimeo.

2 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Thanks, that video of Close Encounters made my day!

Hope you get to Kristin Lav. It gets better as it goes along!

Katherine said...

The Kristin Lavransdatter series of books looks interesting. I'll have to look into it! :)