Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

This year was pretty amazing and I'm a little sorry to say goodbye to the aughts. What the heck do we even call the next decade?

I hope everyone has an amazing New Year! See you in 2010!

Because I missed my last Sunday Rundown due to the holiday, I thought I'd add something a little special today.

Reading: I've just started the complete works of Sherlock Holmes which I have wanted to read forever. Amazingly enough one of Doyle's stories is the first book we're going to discuss in a new book club a friend has started up. It speaks to my nerdiness that I've wanted to be in book club all my life, to discuss literature with like-minded people and now I've been given that chance and I can't wait!

Watching:

Those familiar with the video game "Uncharted" will recognize Nathan Drake taking some time off from his treasure hunting.



Listening To:

I heard this one the radio and loved it! Meaghan Smith sings this and I believe she's Canadian. I only wish this were true for the coast!

No comments: