Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Sunday Rundown

I'm still working on "Anna Karenina" but am also trying to work my way through "Imperfect Birds" by Anne Lamott. While I enjoyed her writing in "Bird by Bird" this is the first novel I've read of hers. The first few pages didn't impress me but we'll see.












Okay, it looks fake but this Honda commercial took years to make and was accomplished by taking apart a car. It looks CG but I think that has to do with the lighting. I saw the 'making of' video and some of those interviewed said they'd been working on the project for, get this, five years. How insane is that? The creepiest part is definitely the windshield wipers.





I heard this at the end of "Kick Ass". This is the perfect music to run to, trust me.

Mika vs. Redone

No comments: