Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rainy Day Roundup

It's somewhat miserable out today so I thought I'd put together a list of places I've recently found.

I found this tumblr site called Novel First Sentences through Daily What. Short and Sweet it makes me think of when I first picked up those books, with no idea of what to expect, diving into the story head first.

Dear Inspiration is a great blog full of beautiful photos and quotes. I highly recommend checking this out.

100 Layer Cake is a wedding website so it's a niche blog but the photos of the food and decorations are amazing!

French by Design is an extremely pretty and witty blog.

And I have one more for you. It's a tumblr called Zombies Beyond Zombies
















via Scrap Wish













via soup du primatage














via thisnext.com

No comments: