Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog!



My blog is now officially toilet trained and talking.

I could never have imagined that I would still be running this blog four years later. It feels like a lifetime ago when I was making silly little posts, not knowing what I was doing.

Back then the only person who read my blog was me. I would never have thought I'd have flesh and blood readers who actually left comments. I've met some great people through blogging and thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop here, in my corner of the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wandered across here, as is my wont, and I thought even though I've only just started reading your blog - "hey, I should say congratulations to them for making it four years". So... congratulations for making it four years!

My 'birthday' advice for you? Don't read Kidnapped! Boring, so it is.

Melwyk said...

Happy Blog Bday! I can't believe you've been at it for 4 years. Way to go.

theduckthief said...

seresecros - Thanks for wandering over. I take it you've read
"Kidnapped".

melanie - I can hardly believe it's been four years either. Where did all that time go?

Anonymous said...

Sure have! If you're a big fan of 'nothing interesting', then you'll like it. Otherwise... skippit.