Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Sunday Rundown

Reading: I finished "A Game of Thrones" and loved the re-read. I've moved on to Emile Zola's "Nana" and I'm loving it. I was a little skeptical but I've seen the movie about his life and was intrigued about his work. Sadly I continued to break my rule about not buying books by purchasing this book while on my Convocation Vacation.

Watching: Well I just finished watching "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". It was good but not great. There was some cheese involved, mostly with dialogue and probably thanks to George Lucas. George, sometimes less is more. I would rate it below "Prince Caspian".

I never go to movies anymore because of the expense but I still want to see "The Dark Knight" and "Wall-E" before the summer's over. So many movies, so little cash.

Listening To: The quality isn't great but these songs are what I classify as most awesome. As well I was pleasantly surprised to see a woman on stage as part of the band. Her name is Norma-Jean Wofford aka "The Duchess". Enjoy!



No comments: