Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

Wow is this late. Sorry guys I've been feeling under the weather the past few days. But I have good news. I conquered Gulliver! I've now moved on to "A Geography of Hope" from Mini Book Expo. It's a nice thick paperback and I can't wait to dig into it.








Watching:

I found this little gem the other day and can't wait for Season 2. If you're familiar with Felicia Day of Dr. Horrible fame, she writes, produces and directs these webisodes about online gaming.



Listening:

This is one weird video by the Scissor Sisters but I like the song, "I Don't Feel like Dancin'".

4 comments:

Melwyk said...

Hope you're feeling better now. It's too early in the season to be getting the winter flu! On the bright side, you're done with Gulliver.

theduckthief said...

Thanks. I think it was because I just had my flu shot. I usually don't get sick unless it's full on out-for-a-week flu.

And I am so happy to be finished Gulliver. It had its moments but wold probably have been better as a lecture than a novel.

Anonymous said...

Yes, feel better! Do so immediately.

The Guild - yaay! I am a massive fan of that show, and season 2 has just started this week! Yaay again! Also, Felicia Day is perhaps the greatest person ever. And one of the most famous Twitter users there is, to boot. I'm glad you've started watching!

theduckthief said...

Yeah I found The Guild through some strange string of events but I love it! This is despite never having played an MMORPG.