Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

And I fail again at getting this out at a regular time. But I am really enjoying "The Geography of Hope" despite being only 40 pages in. Instead of scaring me with facts and figures detailing the destruction of Earth, it gives various examples of what people are doing to make the world a better place in terms of sustainability.










Watching:

I watched "The More the Merrier" on YouTube a few weeks ago and I loved it. It stars Jean Arthur and Joel McCrea. And yes it's in black and white but I have one word for this scene: HOT.

They're both a little drunk and Joel can't keep his hands off her. Notice how the shot tightens the more pawsy he gets with Jean. Apparently their actions were all improvised in this scene.



Listening

This week it's "Bad Company" by Bad Company. I discovered these guys a few years ago and have loved them ever since.

No comments: