Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

It's been a long week of recovering from Desert Bus and shift changes at work so I apologize for the lack of updates. I have about seven half-finished posts. I'm still plowing through "The Geography of Hope" but I also picked up five new books, finally spending the gift certificate I got for Covocating. I spent 2 1/2 hours pouring through Bolen's. (I usually don't buy so many books at one time because it takes me forever to make up my mind).








Watching:

I found this trailer a few months ago and have enjoyed it's ubergeekery muchly. Please to enjoy, "Invasion: The Battle for Earth"



Listening:

Here's an oldie but a goodie. It's "Sh-Boom" by The Crew Cuts and I love it because it's part of the soundtrack for "Clue".

No comments: