Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

Currently reading "The Independent Walker's Guide to Great Britain". I'm dreaming about traveling because it's quite impossible at the moment. The book so far is proving disappointing but I'm hoping it won't be a total waste. Winter is almost over and I can't wait for the sun to stay out longer. I'll be back eating dinner on my stoop, people watching and enjoying our lovely weather.




Watching:

"Deadwood" was a little show on HBO a few years ago. It had three wonderful cuss-filled seasons before being canceled. The Western's heyday on television was long past but this show embodied what was possible. As long as you're not bothered by excessive language and nudity, I highly recommend the show. I can't tell you how happy I was to find this promo!



Listening:

I heard Goldfrapp on the radio and couldn't wait to find them on YouTube. This video has a weird modglamrock look to it. This is "Ooh La La". Enjoy!

No comments: