Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Sunday Rundown

Reading:

I was going to tell you about how I'm reading "A Separate Peace" but for some strange reason our library is closed on Sundays during the summer. I would think more people would be going during the hot months of the year but apparently not.

I'm trying to make my way through "A Tale of Two Cities" online but it's tough slogging. My eyes hate reading off a screen and so far the only upside is making notes about certain passages, description and characters. It doesn't help that Dickens suffers from the tedious description and digressions typical of Victorian literature.

Watching:

I've always thought the Swiss were a little...different. But here's proof. Ever heard of Mummenshanz?



Listening To:

"Black Betty" was apparently a one hit wonder for Ram Jam in 1977. Enjoy!

No comments: